How to Use UTM Tracking Code in DC Mixhub?
- Image has been provided for your reference
- Enter Basic Details. Image has been provided for your reference -
- Enter the Landing Page and edit the event theme. Image has been provided for your reference -
- Find the UTM generator icon. Image has been provided for your reference -
- Following this, you’ll see three columns whose name and description are -
- The UTM source parameter is a way to determine where your website traffic is coming from, such as the name of a website, search engine, newsletter, or social network. An example of this parameter would be to use "google" as the value for utm_source to indicate that the traffic is coming from Google.
- The UTM medium parameter is used to determine the type of medium that was used to share or access a link, such as email, social media, cost per click (CPC), or other methods. For instance, you can set "cpc" as the value for utm_medium to indicate that the link was accessed through a cost-per-click advertisement.
- The UTM campaign parameter is utilized to recognize a particular campaign or promotion associated with a link, such as a product name, type of sale, or contest name. An example of this parameter would be to use "summer-sale" as the value for utm_campaign to indicate that the link is related to a summer sale campaign.
When you click on the UTM generator icon, a CSV file containing a UTM tracker link will be downloaded. This link can then be attached to any webpage you want to track to monitor the effectiveness of your marketing campaign.
- Access your Analytics account and download a CSV file containing information on all users. The last three columns in this file will display data on the source, medium, and campaign associated with each user. This information can be helpful in analyzing the effectiveness of your marketing efforts and identifying which campaigns are driving the most traffic to your website.
- Additionally, you’ll also get the detailed excel sheet for your convenience just like this -
If you require further assistance, you can contact DC Mixhub's support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or access their 24/7 Support Lounge.
If you're interested in exchanging ideas and networking with other DC Mixhub users and event professionals globally, you can fill out a form to join our community on Slack.